Ozone has always been a progressive company and has relied on its Licensees to play a major role in the system’s success. Ozone remains committed to Licensing as a predominant way of doing business.
World Class Training
Ozone continues to be recognised as a premier Ozone company originating from the USA. We believe a major component of this is the through training you receive prior to becoming a Licensee. Ozone provides hands on training and the materials you need to be a success in your ozone exchange business.
World Class Service
Ozone offers superior client service.
Being a Ozone Licensee offers you many advantages – from the training, and the support of a solid organisation with the most modern Ozone Software in the world, to the opportunity to own a thriving and successful business. Essentially, here’s what you receive when you become a Ozone Licensee:
- Own your own business and receive the rewards that come from being responsible for your own success. With Ozone unique approach to training and support, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Use of the trademarks and operating system of the number one brand in the world.
- The tools to help you in your business: local and national support in the areas of operations,
training, advertising, marketing and human resources. To be responsive to your needs and in support of a collaborative business environment, Ozone maintains start of the arttechnology.
- The enjoyment that comes from working with people, from your ozone exchange crew to your customers and community.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of Ozone:
- Personal and business growth and satisfaction, both as an individual Licensee and as a member of Ozone growing worldwide organisation.
- Personal growth and business knowledge from Ozone extensive training and from your experience as a Licensee.
As a Ozone Licensee, you will experience a unique relationship with the Company – one that is unparalleled in the quick service ozone exchange industry. Ozone leadership position continues to be built on the respect the Company shows its Licensees.
Acquiring a License
Most Licensees enter the system by purchasing an undeveloped region ozone exchange, either from Ozone or from a Ozone Licensee. A small number of new operators enter the system by purchasing an existing ozone exchange.
The financial requirements vary depending on the method of acquisition.
Financial Requirements/Down Payment
An initial deposit is required when you purchase a new ozone exchange area of Twenty Five Thousand dollars ($25,000.00) minimum. Individuals with additional funds may be better prepared for additional or multi-ozone exchange opportunities.
We require that the buyer pay a minimum of 50% cash as a down payment toward the purchase of a ozone exchange. The remaining balance of the purchase price may be financed for a period of no more than 12 months.
We sincerely appreciate your expressed interest in Ozone and your continued patronage of our ozone exchanges interest.
Count On Us As Your Partner
As soon as you become a Ozone Licensee, you can count on us for:
- Market development and site selection
- Extensive new-Licensee orientation and training
- Proven advertising along with local marketing campaigns
Now is the time. Fill out the form to the right to receive additional information about a Ozone License.
Am I Qualified To Own A Ozone License?
Ozone Licensees come from very diverse backgrounds. Finance, hospitality, engineering, medical, sales and real estate are just a few of the industries that produce qualified, successful Ozone owners. In addition, many Ozone Licensees have no previous Ozone experience whatsoever. The only thing they all have is a burning desire to be successful and own a thriving business.
Grow Your Business With Ozone
With Ozone expanding its services, our Licensees are capturing more and more customers. Plus, retail ozoneing servicing is not a “fad” product. Demand will always be strong. And the Ozone opportunity is recession resistant.
- Industry growth is projected at 60% annually
- The average member trades $10,000 per year
- More members to trade with equals more members to spend with.